|The absorber from HOFA absorbs mid and high frequencies in the room and therefore reduces the reverb time.
Alone or in combination with diffusors the absorbers are effective acoustic elements for the optimization of the room sound. They're perfectly suitable for applications where the best possible acoustics are required, for example in recording studios, home cinemas or home-recordings.
only 74,90 € | buy acoustic modules
Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 11 cm
Weight: approx. 3,1 kg
- high efficiency: at 200 Hz about 50% of absorption, complete absorption above 500 Hz
- combinable with the HOFA Diffusor in the HOFA Frame for flexible room acoustics
- for professional and better working conditions in recording and control rooms as well as for an audiophile Hi-Fi listening experience
- Basotect acoustic foam, DIN 4102-1 / B1, of low flammability
- handmade in Germany, implementation in birch plywood
- available in 8 different fabric colours
- HOFA Diffusors, Absorber and Basstraps have been implemented for years in the recording and control rooms of HOFA-Studios.
- The use of acoustic modules in conjunction with frames was protected as German "Gebrauchsmuster" in the Brand and Patent Office under the No. 202009015058.5.
>> detailed information about the HOFA Absorber