Acoustic Curtain Configurator
Step 1: Choose Type
Choose between ISO (sound insulation) or STUDIO (sound absorption).
Step 2: Select colours
You can set identical or different colours for the front and back.
Step 3: Enter the height and width
- The minimum length is 30 cm each.
- In the configurator, the maximum size is 4 x 6 or 6 x 4 meters.
For larger sizes please contact us directly.
- If both dimensions exceed 3m, the curtain is made of two parts.
Additional fabric for pleats
- Please enter the width of the area to be covered including the additional fabric for the desired pleats.
- The recommended (pleat-)factor for the ideal efficiency is:
- ISO curtains: 1.3 – 1.5
- STUDIO curtains: 2.0
- In the case of the STUDIO acoustic curtain, you need a curtain width of two meters for one meter of window width.
Step 4: Select mounting
You can choose between different types of eyelets and heading tape.
Weight: 0 kg
Please consider the weight of the curtain in your choice of mounting system. We offer suitable curtain rods and ceiling rails with a high load capacity.
We will be pleased to make you a non-binding offer.
Step 5: Finish configuration
Add this curtain to your shopping cart. If necessary, you can configure further curtains and add them to the shopping cart.