Absorbers are perfectly suitable for applications where the best possible acoustics are required, for example in recording studios, home cinemas or home-recordings.
The Absorber ECO offers the same acoustical properties as the HOFA Absorber and is compatible with the patented HOFA Frame principle. Unlike the HOFA Absorber, which is enclosed in a wooden frame, the Absorber ECO is made of Basotect® covered with cloth.
black | grey | anthracite | royal blue | bordeaux | cream | orange
HOFA Absorber ECO
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 10 cm
- Weight: approx. 0,42 kg
- High efficiency: at 200 Hz about 50% of absorption, complete absorption above 500 Hz
- For mounting on walls and ceilings we recommend the HOFA Frame
- For professional and better working conditions in recording and control rooms as well as for an audiophile Hi-Fi listening experience
- Basotect® acoustic foam, DIN 4102-1 / B1, of low flammability
- Manufactured by hand, in close cooperation with the sheltered workshop (Lebenshilfe, Germany)