HOFA Acoustic Divider
The HOFA Acoustic Divider is a lightweight, mobile and versatile absorber. Wherever it is placed, it provides more quiet and good acoustic separation. It is therefore suitable as a sound absorber between workplaces and as a stylish room divider. It also offers a wide range of acoustic possibilities in studios and recording rooms.
The frameless HOFA Acoustic Divider is made of robust, self-supporting HOFA PureAkust®. It is visually appealing, acoustically highly effective and comes with unpretentious, sturdy stands made of recycled cardboard or beech wood.
Pre-order now – available May 2021!
• Get 5% discount if you buy 1 acoustic divider
• Get 10% discount if you buy 2 or more identical acoustic dividers
• Get 15% discount if you buy 4 or more identical acoustic dividers
Choose between stands made of recycled cardboard and high-quality stands made of beech wood in black colour.
The HOFA Acoustic Divider is the elegant and effective acoustic element for your room.
Areas of application
A HOFA Acoustic Divider consists of 76 recycled PET bottles
Our absorption material
- Health-friendly usage compared to conventional acoustic products made of glass or rock wool
- Tested for harmful substances and odorless
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (highest product class)
- Bacteriostatic and allergy-friendly
- Free of formaldehyde
- CO2-saving production and 100% recyclable
- Flame retardant B1 according to DIN 4102-1 and EN 13501-1
- Sound absorber class A in typical application (according to EN ISO 11654)
- Much higher absorption than standard brand products (up to 55% compared to melamine resin foam and up to 70% compared to knobbed foam of the same thickness)
Despite the low material thickness of 40 mm, which gives the ceiling sail a subtle look, HOFA PureAkust S® offers excellent absorption behavior.
The assembly of a HOFA Acoustic Divider is very easy. The acoustic divider and stands are put together, after which the divider can be positioned at the desired location. Due to its low weight, it can easily be moved around the room by one person.
Optionally, the divider can be ordered with stands made of high-quality beech wood in black colour or made of recycled cardboard.
Due to the higher rigidity, the distance to the floor is smaller with the wooden stand, which has a positive effect on the sound insulation.