HOFA Ceiling Sail
The ceiling sail consists of acoustically highly effective HOFA PureAkust® and counteracts unwanted reverberation in your room. Due to the possibility of an installation above a sound source, reflections are absorbed early in order to prevent an uncontrolled spread in the room.
With its unobtrusive and discreet look, the HOFA Ceiling Sail offers an uncomplicated alternative to structural ceiling suspensions and is ideal for complex ceiling profiles and sloping ceilings. The optionally available rope fixation system made of metal cables ensures simple installation and a continuous suspension.
Exemplary product illustrations
• Get 5% discount if you buy 2 or more identical ceiling sails
• Get 10% discount if you buy 4 or more identical ceiling sails
The scope of delivery includes curved screw hooks for easy installation close to the ceiling at 4 positions.
Alternatively, choose a high-quality rope fixation set for stepless suspension up to 100 cm.
The HOFA Ceiling Sail is the elegant and effective acoustic element for your ceiling.
Areas of application
A HOFA Ceiling Sail in 120 x 180 cm consists of 76 recycled PET bottles
HOFA PureAkust® S
Our absorption material
- Health-friendly usage compared to conventional acoustic products made of glass or rock wool
- Tested for harmful substances and odorless
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (highest product class)
- Bacteriostatic and allergy-friendly
- Free of formaldehyde
- CO2-saving production and 100% recyclable
- Flame retardant B1 according to DIN 4102-1 and EN 13501-1
- Sound absorber class A in typical application (according to EN ISO 11654)
- Much higher absorption than standard brand products (up to 55% compared to melamine resin foam and up to 70% compared to knobbed foam of the same thickness)
Despite the low material thickness of 40 mm, which gives the ceiling sail a subtle look, HOFA PureAkust S® offers excellent absorption behavior. Using the optionally available rope fastening set, the absorption capacity at low frequencies can be increased significantly.
Measurement of sound absorption in reverberation rooms according to ISO 354: 2003
HOFA rope fixation set
The alternatively available cable fixation set enables floating installation on the ceiling. With the help of the specially developed spiral screws, assembly can be carried out quickly and easily.
The acoustic effectiveness can be significantly increased by the distance to the ceiling. The closer positioning of the absorber to the sound source offers better control of the reflections. The set enables inclined installation on sloping ceilings and in control rooms to redirect early reflections at the listening point.
The HOFA rope fixation set contains:
- 4 ceiling brackets
- 4 metal ropes, each 100 cm long
- Fiber composite screws with locking for stepless suspension