natural | black | brown
Only the HOFA Frame makes the revolutionary flexible room acoustics possible.
Rooms equipped with diffusors and absorbers in HOFA Frames allow extremely variable acoustics.
The HOFA Frame is available in versions for 1 or 2 modules.
HOFA Frame for two modules
- Dimensions: 104,5 cm x 54,5 cm x 12 cm (Tolerance range ± 0,5 cm)
- Weight: approx. 4 kg
HOFA Frame for one module
- Dimensions: 54,5 cm x 54,5 cm x 12 cm (Tolerance range ± 0,5 cm)
- Weight: approx. 2 kg
All HOFA acoustic modules are manufactured by hand, in close cooperation with the sheltered workshop (Lebenshilfe, Germany).
- Easily modify the room acoustics in a few simple steps
- Can be equipped with HOFA Diffusors and/or HOFA Absorbers / Absorbers ECO
- Absorbers can be used for a close, direct sound of instruments or vocals and perfect control when mixing
- Diffusors can be used for natural, lively and ambient acoustics
- Optically appealing, high-quality, waxed or solvent-free stained solid beech wood in 19 mm thickness
- Simple mounting on walls or ceilings (Wall-mounting kit included)
Ceiling mounting needs the optionally available Mounting-Kit
- The HOFA Frame method is protected as a registered design at the German Trademark and Patent Office under No. 20 2009 015 058.5.