HOFA Diffusors are effective acoustic elements for the optimization of room sound.
They´re perfectly suitable for applications where the best possible acoustics are required, for example in recording studios, home cinemas or home-recordings.
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 11 cm
- 36 internal divisions, each 8 cm x 8 cm
- Weight: approx. 2 kg
Upon request available in dimensions of 60 cm x 60 cm x 11 cm.
- for the optimization of room reflections in the mid and hi-mid frequencies
- two-dimensional QRD-diffusor
- Design in birch plywood, because nothing sounds better than wood!
- for professional and better working conditions in recording and control rooms
- for an audiophile Hi-Fi listening experience
- handmade in Germany
- combinable with the HOFA Absorber in the HOFA Frame for flexible room acoustics
- HOFA Diffusors, Absorbers and Basstraps have been implemented for years in the recording and control rooms of HOFA-Studios.
- The use of acoustic modules in conjunction with frames was protected as German “Gebrauchsmuster” in the Brand and Patent Office under the No. 202009015058.5.
If you have questions or want a non-binding acoustic advice - call us under the number +49 7251 3472-400 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.