HOFA Basstrap natural
Filling material: sheep’s wool
The eco-friendly solution against boomy bass.
Effective sound absorption
The ecological alternative to the HOFA Basstrap is filled with sheep’s wool. This wool has excellent absorption properties in the bass and low-mids.
Measurements have shown that the HOFA Basstrap natural, compared to the model with acoustic mineral wool, works more effectively in the bass range. There is less absorption in the high frequency range.
Certified environmentally friendly
Sheep’s wool is a renewable and CO²-neutral natural product and can be returned to the ecological cycle at any time.
The sheep’s wool we use is certified by natureplus®. This seal of approval confirms an environmentally compatible and energy-efficient production, the protection of the environment as well as the health and sustainability of the resources used.
The biocide-free Ionic Protect® process, which is covered by a trademark patent, protects the virgin sheep’s wool used in HOFA Basstraps against insect infestation. The HOFA Basstraps natural can therefore be used indoors for many decades without any hesitation.
In addition to its acoustic effectiveness, our sheep’s wool has the European construction approval (ETA) and is flame-retarding.
black | grey | anthracite | royal blue | bordeaux | cream | orange
- Filling material: sheep’s wool
- Effective against rumbling bass and standing waves
- Full-range absorber that reach deep frequencies
- Effective reduction of reverberation time
- Made of high quality materials for an audiophile listening pleasure
- Also ideal as speaker stands
- Manufactured by hand, in close cooperation with the sheltered workshop (Lebenshilfe, “Made in Germany”)
- Dimensions: Height 103 cm, Width 43 cm
- Weight approx. 12,5 kg
- Dimensions: Height 51 cm, Width 43 cm
- Weight approx. 5,7 kg