HOFA Basstrap natural
Filling material: sheep’s wool
The eco-friendly solution against boomy bass.
Effective & eco-friendly
The ecological alternative to the HOFA Basstrap is filled with sheep’s wool. This wool has excellent absorption properties in the bass and low-mids.
Measurements have shown that the HOFA Basstrap natural, compared to the model with acoustic mineral wool, mainly works in the bass range. There is less absorption in the high frequency range.
Sheep’s wool is a renewable and CO²-neutral natural product and can be returned to the ecological cycle at any time.
The keratin contained in sheep’s wool has the proven ability to clean the room air of odors and pollutants. The use of HOFA Basstrap natural ensures the best acoustics and a healthy room climate.
In addition to its acoustic effectiveness, our sheep’s wool has the European construction approval (ETA) and is flame-retarding.
black | grey | anthracite | royal blue | bordeaux | cream | orange
- Filling material: sheep’s wool
- Effective against rumbling bass and standing waves
- Full-range absorber that reach deep frequencies
- Effective reduction of reverberation time
- Made of high quality materials for an audiophile listening pleasure
- Also ideal as speaker stands
- Manufactured by hand, in close cooperation with the sheltered workshop (Lebenshilfe, “Made in Germany”)
SPECIAL: HOFA acoustic modules now especially well-priced!
- Dimensions: Height 103 cm, Width 43 cm
- Weight approx. 12,5 kg
- Dimensions: Height 51 cm, Width 43 cm
- Weight approx. 5,7 kg