black | grey | anthracite | royal blue | bordeaux | cream | orange
- Effective against rumbling bass and standing waves
- Full-range absorber that reach deep frequencies
- Also ideal as speaker stands or acoustic walls
- Effective reduction of reverberation time
- Made of high quality materials for an audiophile listening pleasure
- Manufactured by hand, in close cooperation with the sheltered workshop (Lebenshilfe, “Made in Germany”)
- Dimensions: Height 103 cm, Width 43 cm
- Weight approx. 14,5 kg
- Dimensions: Height 51 cm, Width 43 cm
- Weight approx. 7,7 kg
HOFA Basstraps reliably absorb low frequencies for balanced room sound in studios, recording rooms, home cinemas & hi-fi rooms.
DIN measurement of the HOFA Basstraps
The measurements were conducted on 21.11.2011 in an echo chamber wich has been designed to fulfil DIN EN ISO 354:2003.
What does this measurement show?
From 80 Hz to below 200 Hz the basstraps absorb over 90% of sound energy*. Well below 80 Hz sound energy is still noticeably absorbed.
It can also be seen clearly that the absorption above 1KHz is less intense to obtain a natural ambient sound.
* Approximately calculated in reference to the curved surface area of the HOFA Basstraps wich is about 1,3508m2.
Download HOFA Basstraps test record (german text):
Messung der äquivalenten Schallabsorptionsfläche nach DIN EN ISO 354