HOFA Diffusors are effective acoustic elements to optimise room sound.
They can be used wherever the best possible room acoustics are required, for example in recording studios, home cinemas or home-recording environments.
natural | black | cream | brown
Price increase January 31st – order now for a lower price!
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 11 cm
- 36 compartments, with 8 cm x 8 cm each, wall thickness: 3 mm
- Weight: approx. 2 kg
Also available in the dimensions 60 cm x 60 cm x 11 cm on request.
- Used to diffuse room reflections in the mid and high frequencies
- Modified QRD design (QR diffusor possible by combining 4 modules)
- Can be combined with the HOFA Absorber in the HOFA Frame for flexible room acoustics
- For mounting on walls and ceilings we recommend the HOFA Frame
- Ensure a professional and pleasant work environment in live and control rooms
- Natural model made from unfinished birch plywood
- Colored models: birch plywood coloured with solvent-free stain
- Manufactured by hand, in close cooperation with a sheltered workshop (Lebenshilfe, Germany)