HOFA Diffusors are effective acoustic elements for the optimization of room sound.
They´re perfectly suitable for applications where the best possible acoustics are required, for example in recording studios, home cinemas or home-recordings.
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 11 cm
- 36 internal divisions, each 8 cm x 8 cm
- Weight: approx. 2 kg
Upon request available in dimensions of 60 cm x 60 cm x 11 cm.
natural | black | cream | brown
- for the optimization of room reflections in the mid and hi-mid frequencies
- modified QRD design
- Design in birch plywood, because nothing sounds better than wood!
- for professional and better working conditions in recording and control rooms
- for an audiophile Hi-Fi listening experience
- handmade in Germany
- natural variant: unhandled birch plywood
- coloured models: birch plywood coloured with solvent-free stain
- combinable with the HOFA Absorber in the HOFA Frame for flexible room acoustics
- 4 become 1:
Four HOFA Diffusors can be easily combined into one large QR-diffusor.
- HOFA Diffusors, Absorbers and Basstraps have been implemented for years in the recording and control rooms of HOFA-Studios.
- The use of acoustic modules in conjunction with frames was protected as German “Gebrauchsmuster” in the Brand and Patent Office under the No. 202009015058.5.
Diffusors are fantastic tools for the optimisation of a room’s acoustics.
How they are used and what diffusors do with the sound of a room is told you by Lui from HOFA-Akustik: