The acoustic curtain STUDIO offers perfect acoustic properties for optimising room acoustics.
- Very high acoustic efficiency
- Opaque, as well as heat and cold insulating
- Materials of low flammability used, DIN 4102/B1
- Mounting with Metal eyelets with 40 mm inner diameter (16 mm Metal eyelets or stage band are available as custom-made products)
- Suitable for mounting on curtain rails and rods (you will find suitable mounting material in our shop)
- Seamed sides and bottom
- Handmade, in-house production in Germany
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: width 200 cm, height 220 cm
- STUDIO 2 weight approx. 2,7 kg
- STUDIO 3 weight approx. 4,0 kg
- Arbitrary dimensions and combinations of colours can be customized
- Standard: one side light grey, other side dark grey
- All colours can be combined on demand
white | beige | red | bordeaux | blue | dark blue | light grey | dark grey | black
HOFA Acoustic Curtain STUDIO
For a limited time only: 10 % off acoustic curtains!
You need a curtain that perfectly fits your individual requirements?
Maximum sound quality
Our acoustic curtain STUDIO was developed specially to fulfill highest requirements in terms of sound absorption. Different to regular curtains and drapes, our acoustic curtains absorb very well sound down to lower mid frequencies. This curtain is ideal wherever high sound absorption and a reduction of the reverberation time is needed: in studios as well as all rooms exposed to high sound pressure.
HOFA acoustic curtains are made in Germany by HOFA. Excellent manufacturing and high quality materials make our curtains good looking even after years. All curtains have metal eyelets, are seamed and can be used from both sides.
Sound absorption and insulation of HOFA acoustic curtains
Our acoustic curtains have the highest efficiency in the medium and high frequencies.
HOFA acoustic curtains are available in several layers and are of extra heavy quality. Selected materials of high grammage are used. The acoustic effectiveness examined by test institutes resulted in a substantial sound absorption already starting from approximately 300 Hz.
At 500 Hz, the STUDIO curtain absorbs over 80% of the sound energy in the piled state (red curve), while it absorbs slightly less than 80% of the sound energy in the unshirred state (blue curve).